Chemical Resistant Paints
Chemical and acid-resistant paints and coatings are designed to offer much higher protection to surfaces than standard coatings.
These chemical resistant coatings shield surfaces from day-to-day contact with common substances such as hydraulic fluids, petrol, oil, and grease which makes them perfect for use in all kinds of engineering and factory environments.
At CPRL we offer a range of chemical resistant coatings and paints suitable for a variety of applications – our high-quality chemical and acid resistant epoxy paint products are available in rapid cure, water-based, high build formulations to ensure you have the best material for the type of job you are undertaking.
Chemical Resistant Paints
Here are just a few of our top-selling chemical and acid resistant paint products and their features:
chemical resistant floor paints are designed for use in almost any environment which is subject to the presence of chemicals.
These chemical resistant floor paints are high strength, epoxy floor coatings that are resistant to chemicals of all kinds and are perfect for use on brewery and dairy floors, vehicle garages, spray booths, engineering plants and anodising areas.
CPR 811 – Chemical Resistant Floor Paint – Epoxy WB is a high performance, water-dispersible chemical resistant epoxy paint for the treatment of floors in industrial environments. As it is water-based it is environmentally friendly, containing no solvents and being of a very low odour during application. The material is easy to apply and provides an excellent durable and decorative finish.
- Similar to CPR 811 but having the benefit of rapid cure properties, CPR 814 – Chemical Resistant Floor Paint – Epoxy WB – Rapid Cure is high performing, heavy-duty chemical resistant, water dispersible and environmentally friendly having a very low VOC content.
- CPR 802 Chemical Resistant Floor Paint – Epoxy HB and the rapid cure option CPR 805 – Chemical Resistant Floor Paint – Epoxy HB – Rapid Cure are two-pack high build epoxy, 100% solids epoxy floor paints that provide protective and decorative properties to concrete, steel and other substrates. Both these products are highly effective at resisting chemical attacks, they are solvent-free, low odour, easy to clean and hygienic as well as being easily applied and easily cleaned.
- CPR 609 – Chemical Resistant Coating – Epoxy WB works in the same way as our chemical resistant floor paint and is made up of the same formulation, however, is easier to apply to alternative and verticle surfaces such as walls as well as floors.
acid-resistant coatings in a similar way to our CPRL high chemical resistant products have a major role in protection against harmful acids, oil and solvents. These coatings are generally used for applications in areas such as battery rooms, acid storage rooms, food and pharmaceutical factories.
- CPR 602 – Acid Resistant Epoxy Paint and CPR 614 Bund Coat 3 are both rapid curing, two-pack, solvent-free Epoxy coatings with outstanding resistance to aggressive acids, solvents and alcohols, e.g. 96-99% Sulphuric Acid, Methyl Ethyl Ketone and Methanol.
- CPR 603 Acid Resistant Epoxy Laminating Resin is generally used in conjunction with multidirectional roving or other reinforcing mesh. It is also suitable for chemical bunds, effluent tanks, steel or concrete storage tanks, etc.
chemical resistant bund coatings these epoxy-based paints are designed for the protection of concrete and metal chemical storage bund areas and can shield against a range of chemicals such as diesel, oil and petrol. The material is flexible and tough with excellent chemical resistance and is suitable for both internal and external applications.
- CPR 612 – Bund Coat 2 – Chemical Resistant is used as a waterproof, tough, chemical resistant paint for concrete and other substrates and is particularly suitable for chemical resistant bunds.
- CPR 614 – Bund Coat 3 is typically used as an internal lining for concrete or steel storage tanks and chemical bunds in industries such as chemical and printing works, bottling and canning factories, pharmaceutical production, water treatment works, oil refineries, etc.
Contact us today to learn more about our chemical resistant paints.
Why Choose CPRL For Chemical Resistant Paints?
✓ We Only Supply High-quality Products
Our business is committed to offering customers access to the best primers, paints, and coatings on the market.
✓ Free Expert Advice
If you ever have any questions about a particular product or project, our friendly sales team will be available to help.
✓ One Of The UK’s Leading Suppliers Of Chemical and Acid Resistant Paints
Our business supplies all types and grades of chemical resistant coatings and paints to thousands of clients across the UK for use in commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
✓ Low Prices
CPRL provides all products at competitive prices. If you find a competitor with a lower price, we will do our best to beat it.
We have a full range of coatings and paints whether chemical or acid resistant specialist paints or high-quality coatings for use in domestic or industrial projects – read more here