Over time everyday wear and tear, as well as environmental effects such as water and temperature fluctuations can cause concrete to degrade. This causes cracks, pitting, gaps and general movement and erosion requiring some type of concrete repair.
Concrete repair products vary depending on the type of repair needed and the result required. At CPRL we offer a full range of high quality, specialist concrete repair products for all types of repair applications and projects. Our range covers grouts, screeds and mortars as well as crack sealers and re-surfacers.
Here are just a few of our top selling concrete repair products and more information about their applications and features:
cementitious repair mortars – our cementitious repair mortars are tried and tested products and the very best on the market – developed by Fosroc and Sika we offer competitive pricing.
- Sika MonoTop 610 (25kg) Cementitious Steel Reinforcement Primer & Bonding Bridge is a one-component cementitious, polymer-modified primer for reinforcement protection and also a bonding bridge for MonoTop concrete repair mortars.
- Sika MonoTop 615 (25kg) R3 Cementitious High Build Concrete Repair Mortar is a one-component cement-based polymer modified high build repair and reprofiling mortar, meeting the requirements of Class R3 of BS EN1504-3.
- Fosroc – Renderoc HB45 (25kg) High performance, hand / wet-spray applied, fibre reinforced high build, high strength, concrete reinstatement mortar conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.
epoxy repair mortars – with a variety of options such as MMA, rapid cure and self-priming, these epoxy concrete repair mortars provide strength and protection to damaged concrete. They are versatile and tough offering permanent repairs for most heavy uses.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar, typically used for repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; chemical bunds; floor repairs.
- CPR 716 – Epoxy Concrete Patch Repair Mortar – Rapid Cure is an epoxy mortar used for repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints; floor repairs.
- CPR 720 – Self Priming Concrete Patch Repair Mortar is used for repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints; floor repairs.
screeds – we sell a number of different types of screed – self-levelling, acid-resistant, re-surfacing and pourable screed options.
- CPR 606 Self Levelling Acid Resistant Screed used for heavy duty, chemical resistant flooring e.g. loading bays, chemical bunds, sewage treatment works, wet working environments (internal or external).
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is a concrete floor repair product suitable for use in laboratories, pharmaceutical plants, hospitals, food preparation areas, electronic assembly factories etc.
- CPR 726 – Concrete Re-surfacer is particularly suitable for application to porous, vertical concrete and blockwork substrates.
concrete crack & joint repair products are designed for filling cracks and voids in concrete. They provide protection to arris edges from heavy wheel loading, but possesses sufficient flexibility to accommodate some movement. They also prevent water and salt ingress, thereby obviating freeze-thaw damage and re-bar corrosion.
- CPR 701 – Flexible Concrete Joint Filler is used to seal floor joints in food factories and warehouses where heavy vehicular trafficking occurs.
- CPR 724 – Epoxy Concrete Crack Sealer is a concrete crack repair product typically used for injection of cracks in concrete, brickwork and masonry. Filling voids and joints where little or no movement is anticipated and is suitable for both floors and walls.
Contact us today to learn more about our repair products.
Why Choose CPRL For Concrete Repair Products?
✓ We Only Supply High-quality Products
Our business is committed to offering customers access to the best primers, paints, and coatings on the market.
✓ Free Expert Advice
If you ever have any questions about a particular product or project, out friendly sales team will be available to help.
✓ One Of The UK’s Leading Suppliers Of Concrete Repair Products
We supply a range of repair products to thousands of clients across the UK for use in commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
✓ Low Prices
CPRL provides all products at competitive prices. If you find a competitor with a lower price, we will do our best to beat it.