CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate
- CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate is used in coatings and sealers to impart a lightly textured finish that increases slip resistance. E.g. factory floors, driveways, garages, wet rooms etc.
- The aggregate comes in 3 different grades – fine, standard and course.
£8.40 – £27.60 Excl VAT
CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate is a micronized polymer bead ideal for providing a measure of slip resistance to coatings and sealers. The rounded shape of CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate provides optimum abrasion resistance without sharp edges, allowing ease of surface cleaning. The product is also gentle to bare feet, allowing it’s use on pool decks & patios etc.
- Controlled particle distribution gives uniform finish
- Easily incorporated to all coatings and sealers
- Good balance between slip resistance and ease of cleaning
- No hard sharp edges
Directions for Use
- CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate is added to the mixed coating and stirred thoroughly prior to application.
- CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate is usually supplied in pre-weighed amounts corresponding to the size of the pack it is being added to (for example a 120g pack of ‘standard grade’ additive is usually sufficient for a 5kg pack for CPR 825 – MMA Colour Stable Coating)
- CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate can be supplied pre-dispersed, this can be requested when placing an order.
- Please note. High build coatings use a larger sized aggregate than water based and solvented coatings. This is displayed on the label.
Health and Safety
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 206 – Anti-Slip Aggregate shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
120g, 24g, 360g