CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar is typically used for repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; chemical bunds; floor repairs.
£80.00 Excl VAT
MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar
CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar is a fast curing, high strength, trowel applied, three component Methacrylate Resin mortar, designed for rapid and permanent repairs to concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Very good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion
- Fast curing, even at low temperatures
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
Directions for Use
- Remove all laitance, spalled concrete, grease, oil, dust, and other contaminants by scabbling, bush hammering, or other mechanical treatment, to provide a sound clean substrate.
- Any exposed reinforcing steel shall be fully exposed by cutting out around its full circumference, and cleaned by hand abrading or wire brushing to remove rust, scale, etc., and primed with a coat of CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer.
- The prepared concrete surface together with the preprimed re-bars, shall be primed by the application of CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer.
- The mixed CPR 406 – MMA Primer should be applied by brush or roller at a nominal rate of 0.2 – 0.3kg/m², depending upon surface profile.
- Allow the primer to cure for a minimum of 40 minutes.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar is supplied as a three component product consisting of the BASE component, the CATALYST component and the AGGREGATE component.
- The contents of the BASE and CATALYST component should be thoroughly mixed together and the AGGREGATE then introduced.
- A low speed drill stirrer or a forced action mixer such as a Mixall, Pennine or Creteangle type, will be suitable.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar should be applied by tamping and trowelling to ensure good compaction and a tight finish.
- The material should not be feather edged.
- Minimum application thickness is 4mm.
- Clean equipment with CPR 200 – MMA Tool Clean Solvent immediately after use.
- Allow a minimum cure time of 1 hour @ 20°C prior to foot trafficking and 2 hours @ 20ºC prior to full trafficking.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 20°C.
- Adequate ventilation of the storage area should be provided.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar has a minimum shelf life of 6 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar in 10kg packs
- A 10kg pack yields 5 litres of mortar, sufficient for 1m² @ 5mm thickness.
- Colour: Light grey (other colours can be supplied upon request)
- Density: 2,010kg/m³
- Pot life @ 20°C: 20 Minutes
- Compressive strength: 45MPa
- Taber abrasion resistance: 45mg weight loss (CS17 wheels; 1kg loads; 1,000 cycles)
- Adhesion to concrete: 3.7MPa(concrete failure)
- Temperature range during application: -10ºC* to + 40°C
- Temperature range during service: -40°C to + 50ºC
- Refer to our Technical Team for advice Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, and diesel.
- For specific advice please consult our Technical Team.
- Do not apply to wet, uncured or unprimed concrete surfaces.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar will taint food during application, so that all foodstuffs in the immediate vicinity must be removed or properly covered.
Health and Safety
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar is flammable during application, so that adequate safety precautions should be observed.
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 711 – MMA Concrete Patch Repair Mortar shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.