CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair is generally used for repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; chemical bunds; floor repairs.
£134.00 Excl VAT
MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair
CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair is a fast curing, high strength, two component Methacrylate Resin mortar, designed for rapid and permanent repairs to concrete surfaces that may be subjected to heavy loading in service.
- High Strength
- Very good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to primed concrete
- Fast curing, even at low temperatures
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
Directions for Use
- Remove all laitance, spalled concrete, grease, oil, dust, and other contaminants by scabbling, bush hammering, or other mechanical treatment, to provide a sound clean substrate.
- Any exposed reinforcing steel shall be fully exposed by cutting out around its full circumference and cleaned by hand abrading or wire brushing to remove rust, scale, etc., and primed with a coat of CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer.
- The prepared concrete surface, together with the pre-primed re-bars, shall be primed by the application of CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer. The mixed CPR 406 – MMA Concrete Primer should be applied by brush or roller at a nominal rate of 0.2 – 0.3kg/m², depending upon surface profile.
- Allow the primer to cure for a minimum of 40 minutes.
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair is supplied as a two component product consisting of the BASE component, and the FILLER/CATALYST component.
- The contents of the BASE and FILLER/CATALYST component should be thoroughly mixed together for 1-2 minutes, until a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Mix using a low speed drill stirrer or a forced action mixer such as a Mixall, Pennine or Creteangle type.
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair shall be poured onto the primed floor and trowel finished.
- The material should not be feather edged.
- Minimum application thickness is 5mm.
- NOTE: The product may be bulked out with 2-6mm quartz gravel for sections in excess of 15mm.
- Please contact our Technical Team for recommendations.
- Clean equipment with CPR 200 – MMA Tool Clean Solvent immediately after use.
- Allow a minimum cure time of 1 hour @ 20°C prior to foot trafficking and 2 hours @ 20ºprior to full trafficking.
- The cured product requires priming with CPR 406 MMA Concrete Primer prior to the application of any other CPR MMA system.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 20°C.
- Adequate ventilation of the storage area should be provided.
- Keep containers tightly closed when not in use CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair has a minimum shelf life of 6 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair is supplied in 17kg packs.
- A 17kg pack yields 8.5 litres of mortar, sufficient for 0.85m² @ 10mm thickness.
- Colour: Light grey
- Density: 2,010kg/m³
- Pot life @ 20°C: 15-20 Minutes
- Compressive strength: 75MPa
- Temperature range during application: -30ºC* to + 40°C
- Temperature range during service: -40°C to + 50ºC
- *Supplied as a pre-accelerated grade Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, and diesel.
- For specific advice please consult our Technical Team.
- Do not apply to wet, uncured or unprimed concrete surfaces.
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair will taint food during application, so that all foodstuffs in the immediate vicinity must be removed or properly covered.
Health and Safety
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair is flammable during application, so that adequate safety precautions should be observed.
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 712 – MMA Pourable Concrete Patch Repair shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Team.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.