CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is suitable for use in laboratories, pharmaceutical plants, hospitals, food preparation areas, electronic assembly factories etc
£187.50 Excl VAT
Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed
CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is a two part, self-levelling, Epoxy Screed. CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed has been designed to provide a hard wearing, impervious, seamless floor finish which is hygienic and easy to clean. CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed with its combination of attractive finish and excellent resistance to many chemicals, is suitable for a wide range of light industrial environments. The product is typically applied at thicknesses of between 2 and 3mm.
CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is supplied as a three pack product, consisting of an Epoxy resin component, a Curing Agent component and a graded Filler component, all pre-weighed and ready for mixing.
- Fast application and cure
- Hard wearing
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very good adhesion to concrete
- Range of colours
Directions for Use
- All surfaces to be treated should be sound, clean, and free from dust, dirt, laitance, oil and other contaminants.
- All laitance must be removed by vacuum grit blasting ensuring that any residual dust is removed.
- New concrete surfaces should be a minimum of 21 days old and/or have a residual moisture content below 6%.
- Steel substrates shall be grit blasted to Sa 2.5 Swedish Standard, and degreased using CPR 201 Tool Clean Solvent.
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is supplied as a three component product, each component being pre-weighed ready for use.
- The contents of the CURING AGENT container should be drained into the BASE component and the two materials thoroughly mixed.
- The mixed liquid should then be poured into a forced mixer, e.g.Mixall, Pennine or Creteangle, and the FILLER component slowly added under constant mixing until a uniform consistency has been achieved.
- Prime the prepared surfaces using CPR 403 – Primer for Concrete Repair Mortars – Epoxy WB applying the material at a nominal rate of 5m²/kg.
- Allow the primer to cure overnight.
- Note: If the surface is exceptionally porous it may be necessary to ‘double prime’.
- Apply the mixed CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed by serrated trowel or screed box.
- Within 20 minutes, spike roller the CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed in order to de-aerate it.
- Existing joints in the floor must be carried through the screed.
- Always maintain a wet edge to the material during application.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use with CPR 201 – Tool Clean Solvent.
- Light foot traffic may be allowed after 24 hours drying @ 20°C and full trafficking after 48 hours @ 20°C.
- Optimum chemical resistance will be achieved after 48 hours @ 20°C.
- Note: At higher temperatures the above cure times will be reduced, at lower temperatures they will be increased.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 20°C.
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed is supplied in 25kg packs.
- A 25kg pack is sufficient to cover an area of 7m² at a thickness of 2mm.
- Colours: CPRL standard light grey, red (any BS4800 or RAL colour can also be supplied).
- Pot Life: 50 minutes @ 20°C
- Compressive Strength: 60 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 34 MPa
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals, including 20% hydrochloric acid, 10% sulphuric acid, 20% sodium hydroxide, petrol, lactic acid and bleach.
- .Do not apply to uncured or contaminated surfaces.
- Do not apply at temperatures of 5°C or less
Health and Safety
- Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- Wash off splashes immediately with soap and water.
- Any eye contamination must be rapidly irrigated with copious amounts of clean water, and immediate medical attention sought.
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
- CPR 705 – Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Screed shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For specific advice regarding any aspect of this product please consult our Technical Department.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken in compiling technical data on the Company’s products, all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of such products are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the Company.
It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it, that the actual conditions of use are suitable and that in the light of our continual research and development program the information relating to each product has not been superseded.
Light Grey (RAL 7035), Oxide Red (Ral 3009)